Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful - Day 1

30 Things I Am Thankful For
November 2011

I love November... Don't get me wrong, I could probably find a reason to love every month of the year but there is just something about this month that I love. Maybe its the idea of shoving my face with great food in a few weeks, black Friday, the change in weather, basketball season, anticipation about the holiday season... I'm not sure exactly what it is but it is just a great time of year.

My goal for the month of November is to remember to be thankful, to post everday a reminder of the great things in our lives. Obviously I am most thankful for my family but I want to work at recognizing all the little things that I should be thankful for everday... the things that so many times I take for granted.

***Family - I feel so blessed to have the family that I do. Both immediate and extended. I have been given a great support system. We have definetely been through our share of ups and downs but we always stick together.

No comments:

Post a Comment