I got a day behind while on vacation so today I have two thankful posts.
Day 21
I am so thankful for my two healthy beautiful children. They bring a smile to my face everyday. Although there are days when being a parent can be difficult I wouldn't change it for the world and I am so thankful for them. During our family vacation we got to a lot of fun stuff. Swimming, arcades, shopping, enduro cross races, eating out and just hanging out!
I am also thankful for my two amazing "nannies" Jaye and Amanda who went with us. It was so much fun to have them along, and have all the extra help!
Day 22
Today, I am thankful for our home! After being gone on vacation it was SO nice to come to our house. Bring away for a few days makes you realize how enjoyable it is to be in your own house... A place where you feel safe, warm, comfortable and loved, our home!










No comments:
Post a Comment