



Helicopter, helicopter over my head I spy a color and the color is red.
Ever dreamed of flying in a helicopter, I know Tanner has. He loves airplanes and always thought flying in a helicopter would be cool. We started the new year off making that dream come true. We got the opportunity to fly in the Gateway Canyon Air Tours helicopter over Grand Junction. Tanner, Sam, Jenn, Papa Frank and myself were able to fly from the Grand Junction Aiport out west over canyons of Western Colorado. The helicopter was top notch, you felt as though you were riding in a car. Being able to see this area from above was so great. I see it everday on land but getting a birds eye view allowed you to see how vast the area really is.
Ever dreamed of flying in a helicopter, I know Tanner has. He loves airplanes and always thought flying in a helicopter would be cool. We started the new year off making that dream come true. We got the opportunity to fly in the Gateway Canyon Air Tours helicopter over Grand Junction. Tanner, Sam, Jenn, Papa Frank and myself were able to fly from the Grand Junction Aiport out west over canyons of Western Colorado. The helicopter was top notch, you felt as though you were riding in a car. Being able to see this area from above was so great. I see it everday on land but getting a birds eye view allowed you to see how vast the area really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment