Thursday, November 1, 2012

Spooktacular Halloween

 
 
 
Trick or Treat... smell my feet... give me something good to eat! Love it or hate it, Halloween has come and gone once again.  The kids LOVE it... candy, pumpkins, scary costumes, and staying up late, can't get much better than that!  This year we started our afternoon off by carving pumpkins.  I can't believe I put it off for so long. The kids kept asking if we were going to do it and I kept procrastinating.  But, it got done! It was a beautiful afternoon so we carved it up out on the driveway.  Then it was off to the Smolinski's Spooktacular Haloween Party! Peyton dresseed up as a witch and Tanner was Curly from the Three Stages! Kamdan and Kyle were the other two stooges, couldn't have been a better costume for those three! The kids had such a great time and filled their bags with all sorts of loot!  Then it was off to Vista Valley and Grammy and Becks!  Such a fun night... with so many new memories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment