Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Slacker

Once again I have failed to keep this blog up to date.  I 'm not sure what its gonna take for me to be more consistent in my postings.  I just know that when I do come back and look at my old posts I love the fact that I have documented events, emotions, pictures, and stories.  Someday it won't just be me that enjoys these stories but hopefully my own kid, and someday their kids too.  Maybe that should be enough motivation to get going!

Life has been BUSY as usual!  Summer is long over and we are in the full swing of school.  Football, dance, homework, basketball, arts and crafts, and family and friends are just a few of the things that keep us ticking.  It's been amazing watching out little family grow... I never thought the day would come when my life was fully engulfed in my own children. They have always been the center of our world since we were blessed with them, but I find the older the get they more they are doing and the more EVERYTHING revolves around them and their schedules! Running them from here to there, helping them do homework, entertaining them and their friends and just trying to soak it all in.  I wouldn't change it for the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment