Monday, January 3, 2011

Reflecting Back on 2010

I thought it would be fun to do a calendar recap of things we did in 2010.... especially since I wasn't doing any blogging then. I am sure that I will miss some things but I will do my best!

JANUARY
RMSHA race season starts
Tanner starts wrestling
Colorado Springs for wedding dress shopping
8th grade basketball tournament
Mat Cats Tournament
East Asia Class

FEBRUARY
Doctors Appointment
Superbowl
Valentine's Day
Zatarain's Party
Sam's Birthday - Party at OM Pool
Tiger Wrestling Tournament

MARCH
Tanner American Fun and Folk Song Performance at RimRock
Little Warriors Wrestling Tournament
Spring Break
Grand Valley Class
Digornio Party
Jackson

APRIL
Tanner Tackle Football
Ryder's Birthday Party at Canyon View
Jessy & Jenny's Birthday
Baby Will
Kamdan's Birthday

MAY
Landscaping
Jessy Wedding Shower
Jamey Baby Shower
Mom's Birthday
Jessy's Bachelorette Party
Football Party at Reed Park

JUNE
Jessy's Wedding
Baby Presley
Yearbook Camp
10 Year Reunion

JULY
Lake Powell
Courage Classic
Tanner's Birthday

AUGUST
Peyton and Sawyers Birthday - Superheros and Princess
Back to School
Grandma's Campout
Tanner starts baseball

SEPTEMBER
Tanner Baseball Games
Cole's Birthday
Angel Garden Dedication

OCTOBER
Tanner Field Trip to Cross Orchards
Cole to Idaho
Apply for passports
Little P's Birthday
Harvest Fest at Maggie's preschool
Halloween Party with baseball buddies

NOVEMBER
Las Vegas
Garth Brooks Concert
National Social Studies Convention
Thanksgiving

DECEMBER
Maggie's Birthday at Kidzplex
Parade of Lights
Fruita Parade of Lights
Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment