Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Love Letters

Discovery Kids has been a huge part of Tanner and Peytons lives. They both have gone there from a very early age. Although there are days that I wonder if I have made the right decision by being a working mom I know that they are getting the care they need. Everyone there knows each of my kids... when I pick them up it is at least a ten minute ordeal to tell all of their teachers and friends bye. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful place to love my children while Cole and I are at work.

On Wednesday's, Tanner spends extra time at Discovery because it is early release from elementary school. He loves to go and help in the little kids rooms, hang out with friends, and just be a kid. This last Wednesday when I went to pick them up I was greeted by one of his teachers... she wanted to talk! She had a huge grin on her face and proceeded to tell me that Tanner had spent some of his free time that day writing. My first reaction was AWESOME... he usually hates to write. Come to find out he had written a letter to one of the young girls who works there... Miss Brittney.
Hi its me your only love. Tanner the hot won. Me and Cole (his friend) are your boyfriend. We love you a lot. I think you do to. When I see you I think of a rose. You are a great teacher. You are osome. You are Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot, Hot. Girl. You and me should be together forever. From, Tanner
Woah! I couldn't believe it. I have always known that we have a ladies man on our hands but this really showed me what I am going to be dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment